journey of getting true love with real life love story


"We fall in love BY CHANCE, We stay in love BY CHOICE."

During the journey of life.. We get to meet so many peoples.. Some were there for brief time and a few get hooked up to your soul... Some people get out obscurity and captured your heart and become so important that you just cannot imagine your life without them.. and once you won't get to be one with those you've created to unite.. God provides you another chance.. Because two peoples when really love each other, has got to meet has to be one... :)

  • There was a blind girl who was filled with animosity and despised the world. She didn't have many friends, just a boyfriend who loved her deeply, like no one else. She always used to say that she'd marry him if she could see him. Suddenly, one day someone donated her a pair of eyes.

    And that's when she finally saw her boyfriend. She was astonished to see that her boyfriend was blind. He told her, "You can see me now, can we get married?"

    She replied, "And do what? We'd never be happy. I have my eye sight now, but you're still blind. It won't work out, I'm sorry."

    With a tear in his eye and a smile on his face, he meekly said, "I understand. I just want you to always be happy. Take care of yourself, and my eyes."  
                                                                                                                                                               
  • A boy was dating a girl who always hurt him. One day, she broke up with him and told him, "I don't ever want to see you again."

    A few months later, the girl had a change of heart. She realized that she loved the boy, so she went back and said to him, "Give me just one more chance. I love you and I need you. I promise that I will never hurt you again."

    But the boy just laughed and said to her, "Only a fool would take back someone who hurt them so much."

    The girl felt hopeless and began to cry, but the boy put his arms around her, held her tightly and said, "...and I am one of those fools."
     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dream Girl

The Cockroach Theory for Self Development By Sundar Pichai

मेरी कहानी